Thursday, August 9, 2012

Not a Bad Week

The last week has gone by very quickly.  What we did, I'm not quite sure.  Here are a few updates:

Boomer's birthday was a lot of fun.  We gave him a new Frisbee.  It is almost as big as me, so I stood by and watched him play with it.  He was very excited and I was happy.  The weather has been beautiful, giving us more time outside.

Daddy took me to the doctor.  I am on a new medicine for my kidneys.  My back is doing better, but I still need to limit my activity for a while.  It is hard!

Mommy is prepping for our event next weekend - and Daddy is still working hard on our new project.

Our San Francisco You Tube is almost up to 700 views!  We think that is fabulous and very exciting.  That might be close to viral!  At least in my little world it is.

We look forward to spending more time outside.  The snow will be falling sooner than we can imagine.  We'll enjoy it while we can.

Love,
Rudy the Happy Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment