Friday, August 17, 2012

Oh Happy Day

Yesterday was an exciting day in our house.  I got a good report from my doctor.  She said my back was starting to heal and the lab numbers they were concerned about are better.  I will need to stay calm for a while longer to give my back more time to heal, but that's alright.  It's hard because I need to entertain my friends.  I will also continue to take my new medicine and have the IV fluids.

The people at the doctor's office love me!  Whenever I am scheduled to come in, they write my name on the board and draw little hearts around it.  A doctor in Chicago has also taken an interest in my case, so he'll keep an eye on it.

We finished part one of our project.  It's a Book Trailer for "Rudy Gets A Transplant."  Daddy did a fabulous job.  He is very artistic and smart.  Part two will be done shortly.  I have included a link to the first part so you can have a look.  It's only 2.5 minutes long - that's a very good time frame.

We solved a fascinating mystery late last night.  Mommy was missing a pony tail holder.  It just vanished!  Late last night, Boomer! had a tummy ache.  Within a few minutes - up it came.  No more tummy ache for Boomer!  Also no more pony tail holder for Mommy.  Boomer! feels better now.  End of mystery.

We are off to a fair for dogs tomorrow at Lake Minnetonka.  Our friends are going to a book fair in Hackensack.  Good luck to all of us!  I'll share details next time!  Enjoy the weekend and our book trailer!

Love,
Rudy the Mystery Solving Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment