Monday, December 6, 2010

More Snow and an Update

Friday Daddy had a big test.  We will find out in a few days if he passed.  It also snowed another 10 to 12 inches.  It was the nice fluffy stuff.  Boomer! and I love playing in the snow.  Boomer! buries his head and runs as fast as he can - just like a plow blazing a trail.  It reminds me of my brother Kirby.  Kirby and Boomer! could spend hours in the snow.  It must be the lab in them.  Dexter lked it too, but not that much!  My little feet get cold after a while. :)

For those of you from Mommy's caring bridge - we have an update on our friend Phil.  He has stabilized.  The numbers aren't as good as they hoped, but they are stable, so he only needs to go in every other week for blood work.  He does have a side effect from the experimental med he takes.  His face, especially eyes and ears get puffy.  This makes it hard to sleep, so he is tired a lot.  He still works full time, etc.  I admire his strength and courage!

FYI - my big brothers Kirby, Dexter, and Dito live in heaven now, but I still remember them with great love and I know they are playing in the snow with us in spirit!

Love,
Rudy the Snow Poodle

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Rudy! I don't like the snow so much. All the birdies go away, and there's nothing for me to watch on my giant screen "birdie TV" patio!

    Love,
    Turbo Tasha

    ps..my roomie is happy to hear about Phil's progress-she had been wondering about him!

    ReplyDelete