Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow, Rolling isn't always fun, no more truck

It was an unbelievable weekend!  The weather people weren't wrong - we got twenty inches of snow.  Daddy had to shovel many times.  Our program at the Farmington Library was postponed until Spring.  We made it there just as they were announcing the closure of all the librarys.  They NEVER do that.

On Sunday Daddy and Mommy went to see Grampa.  He will have quadruple bypass surgery on Tuesday.  That sounds like a very big word to me.  I'm sure he will be just fine.  Mommy and Daddy said he looked good and sounded strong.

Today - Daddy rolled the truck on the way to a doctor appointment!  He is sore, but safely at home with us.  The truck is not so good.  And there are a few of my books on the highway if anyone's interested.  Half price if you can find them!  People say he is lucky to have walked away from it.  Being the nice guy he is - Daddy stood in a snow bank and waved everyone around so they wouldn't get in an accident.  It's soooooo cold!

I feel so lucky that Daddy is all right.  We better not get any more snow because Daddy won't be able to shovel for a while.  I think we got an early Christmas present.  Because Daddy is OK!  Anyone know of a truck I can buy my Daddy?  I have fourteen dollars and twentysix cents!

Love,
Rudy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Rudy, your daddy sure is lucky! Hey, maybe you could organize a treasure hunt to find your books-puppy hugs and kisses for the person who finds the most!

    love, helen and tasha

    ReplyDelete