Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shiny new SUV!

Mommy and Daddy finally figured out what kind of vehicle to get.  They had no idea because before the accident they weren't looking at what was out there because we liked our big boy truck.  A lot has changed in nine years.  For one thing - Boomer and I weren't even born back then.  They landed on a GMC Terrain and Daddy picked it up tonight.  It is very pretty - a color called Merlot (whatever that means).  It looks reddish purple to me.  There's lots of room for Boomer! and me, so now we can travel again.  I can fit in the little red car, but Boomer! can't.

Our new Truck has a back that's closed in.  So if Boomer! and I wanted we could play back there.  I have a feeling we'll be in the front seat with Mommy and Daddy though.  We should have no trouble driving through the snow, but I hope it doesn't snow for a long time because we have plenty.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year's

Love,
Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment