Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Snow, What to do?

An update on Grampa - he is doing well and progressing nicely.  He was walking yesterday.   He will get out of the hospital today!

We had another 4 - 7 inches of snow last night.  UGH!  We may get more Thursday.  I think the only one that still loves the snow is Boomer!  He's crazy!  He likes to dive in it and surface later.

We are looking for something to drive - it's hard!  We loved our truck!  Boomer! and I could fit in it.  We don't fit in our tiny red car, so we have to stay home.  It's not good in the winter either.  Daddy says that's because it has rear wheel drive? and built low to the ground.  Hard to get through 4 feet of snow, but easy for me to jump into!  We want to make sure our next vehicle is very safe, especially in roll-overs!  Daddy is feeling better, but doesn't want to do that again!  It was not fun!  Mommy and I are worried every time he drives.

We're getting ready for Christmas, I hope Santa stops by and gives Daddy something nice!  My favorite Christmas shows - Charlie Brown Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (I might be named after him!)

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment