Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update and Adding Insult to Injury

First of all... an update on Grampa.  His surgery went well, and he will spend a few days in the ICU so they can watch him closely.  Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.  Thank you also for the well wishes for Daddy after his accident.  He is still very sore, but we are watching him closely.  I sit on his lap and look into his eyes.  Then - I put my head on his chest to make sure I can hear his heart beating strong.  I try to keep Boomer! from jumping up, but it is hard.  Boomer! just wants to give him kisses, and doesn't realize how big he is! 

Here's the adding insult to injury part - we found out today that the post office isn't delivering our mail.  There is a small snow bank in front of the pole, but you can reach the boxes just fine.  The mail person must have really short arms!  I guess no more mail for us, because Daddy can't shovel for a while.  Daddy won't let Boomer! or me try shoveling, because we don't have thumbs.  Oh well - at least we will get a little bit more snow tomorrow.  I'm beginning not to like winter!

Have a nice night.
Love,
Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment