Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hooray Sunshine!...Happy Anniversary!

The sunshine has returned so we can spend more time in our backyard having fun and adventures.  Boomer! and I like to run back and forth to find new things.  Today Boomer! found a plastic bag and some cardboard.  (The wind tends to blow strange things into our yard.)  I like to sniff new flowers, bushes, and stones just in case they're different.  Once in a while I find an interesting patch of grass I like to roll on.  I love the feeling of grass on my back, especially if there's a little smell to it.

Next we go over to the trees and look up at the birds.  There are many birds in our yard - some of them make really funny noises and look a bit odd.  The birds fascinate Boomer!  He stares at them for a long time.  I usually move on to the middle of the yard to investigate any new sounds.  Sometimes I hear dogs barking; I always return the bark so they know I'm here.  If any neighbors are out I will dance for them.  My favorite activity is playing Follow the Leader with Daddy and sometimes Mommy.  I learned that lesson in puppy school.  Sunshine is beautiful and feels good!

Mommy and Daddy celebrated their anniversary today.  I'm not sure what that is - I guess it's kind of like a birthday because it's celebrated once a year.  Maybe Boomer! and I can have an anniversary, I'll have to think about it and do more research.

Word is I'll have my new books in my paws on June 3rd!

Love,
Rudy the backyard exploring, sunshine loving poodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment