Thursday, July 7, 2011

King Daddy's "Happy Birthday Fun Day!"

Daddy's birthday was "Happy Birthday Fun Day!"  Mommy took Daddy shopping so they could get some things he really wanted for a while.

One of them was called a throne.  I don't know why, but it is actually a stool used to sit on while playing the drums.  Daddy got a set of drums from a co-worker, so he wants to practice playing them.  I guess it is hard to play the drums without sitting down.  He also got some sticks you use to hit the drums.

The other thing he got was a new motorcycle helmet.  It looks spacey!  It is very light and will keep him safe on the road.  I'm happy about that!

Since Daddy now has a throne, I call him "King Daddy!"  I decided his helmet was a crown.  I want to take a picture of him as "King Daddy" sitting on his throne wearing his crown.  I think it would be hilarious.  I'll have to catch him in a weak moment.  I am very cute so I can probably talk him into it.  (I'll keep you posted!)

Other parts of "Fun Day" included lots of eating and singing.  Boomer! and I provided the entertainment.  We have mastered the art of chasing our tail (Boomer!) and dancing (Me!).  A good time was had by all!

Love, Rudy, King Daddy's Little Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment