Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nice Summer Made an Appearance

Wow!  I just realized that a blog hasn't been posted for a while!  Sorry about that.  Not much going on around here.  We have had a couple of nice days, but the humidity returned today.  The heat will be coming back tomorrow.  Oh well, at least we had a couple of beauties to enjoy.  Maybe the weather people will be wrong about the forecast.

Playing outside is the greatest!  We have a new Frisbee.  Boomer! catches it more than I do, so it keeps him busy while I investigate the yard.  He pokes me with it from time to time - then I chase him.

Mommy was able to enjoy the weather too.  When she came outside we played "Follow the leader."  I was the leader!  Boomer! bounces back and forth between the Frisbee and us.  Daddy does too because he throws the Frisbee.

We had a nice talk with our illustrator friend.  The Irish Fair is next month.  She has many ideas for "Rudy O'Tooty."  I can't wait!  I'm so excited!  Have a nice night - time for me to go to bed.

Love,
Rudy the excitable poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment