Friday, July 1, 2011

All Things Happy!

Happy is the word of the day.  We have had some good news and fun the last few days.

On Tuesday my level that was elevated last vet visit was retested.  The results came back lower which is good news!  I still have to take my extra medicine for a while, but that's all right.  I get my treat after it!

Mommy and Daddy had a children's program in Hastings.  It was so much fun!  They said many people came and listened to my book.  I stayed home and watched Boomer!  He is too young to be left home alone.  There was a woman from Hastings TV filming Daddy reading my story.  It will be on a show called "Playful Pages."  That's exciting.  A little girl was celebrating her birthday.  She wore a princess crown.  Everyone sang "Happy Birthday!"  I think I will wear a crown on my birthday.  It sounds like fun!

Mommy loves doing programs.  She enjoys meeting all the people and talking about me.  (She must talk about other things too?)

The 4th of July is coming up and then Daddy's birthday!  Maybe he should wear a crown!

It is hot and humid - I bet the next few days will be cooler.  I'm not going to complain - it's better than rain!  I think I can finally get my summer haircut!

I hope you have had a happy time!

Love,
The Happy Poodle Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment