Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Boomer's Special Diet... Crazy Weather, Sports, Sports, Sports

We think Boomer! has decided he should have a special diet since I have one.  He doesn't understand that I need it, just that it's new food!  He is very sensitive to everything going on around here.  Usually labs (Boomer! is a yellow lab) will eat anything in front of them, but not my brother.  He watches me to make sure I'm eating, then he will start.  The last few days he didn't like his food, I don't blame him - he's had the same kind for a year!  Time for a change.  As soon as he tried a new flavor, he was chowing down!  So Boomer! has a "new" diet too.  We are great brothers and get along well.  No shortage of love in our house!

Is the weather crazy all over the country?  It sure is in Minnesota.  Last week we were 95 - 103 degrees then the temperature dropped 40 degrees!  CRAZY!  It was nice today so Boomer! and I could play with our friends Hobey (who was on vacation) and Bear's cousins Winnie and Willie.  It was a puppy party!  Mommy and Daddy had checkups today - no big deal - Wednesday we have a children's program.  That should be lots of fun!

We hope to hear from some places soon about the new book and we'll continue promoting/marketing.  Mommy might start another book soon.  Lots of things to do - lots of fun!  Plus all kinds of sports too!  Mommy loves sports!  I do too.

Love,
Rudy the poodle with many interests

No comments:

Post a Comment