Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hot Dogs - I'm Not Talking About the Kind with Mustard! Other Stuff.

Wow!  It was 103 degrees yesterday!  We were the warmest city in the nation.  Boomer! and I got our exercise inside by wrestling, running back and forth, Boomer! chased his tail, and I danced.  When we had to we went outside to "take care of business," then hurried back in and filled up on water.

We went to a graduation party this weekend.  It was fun.  I think the next time Boomer! or I go for puppy school, we should have a graduation party.  We could have all our friends over and do tricks for them!  I think that sounds like a great time!

Boomer! had a vet visit to get his vaccines.  He weighs 68.8 pounds!  He is a big boy!  But he is still my little brother!  Thankfully he knows it too, or I might get squished - YIKES!

Auntie Wendy finished a video she taped at my book release party for "What's On My Nose?"  That was a fun night!  I thought I would share it with you.  Hope you enjoy it.

 http://youtu.be/cA272eMWS3w

We are working on my new book now "Rudy's Incredible Kidney Machine" and preparing for a couple of programs coming up soon.

I love sharing my news with everyone!  I hope you enjoy it too!

Love,
Rudy the hot dog poodle (no mustard, please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment