Saturday, June 18, 2011

Many Ups...One Big Down

Besides the weather being up and down, this week was full of many events.  Interest in my new book even before the official release party is going  pretty well.

We had a children's program on Wednesday morning.  That was lots of fun.  Many people showed up to hear "What's On My Nose?"  It was tough for Mommy to do the program because we got some very sad news the night before.  But she made it through and no one was the wiser.

We found out a precious little boy named Hunter unexpectedly went to heaven.  Mommy and Daddy met him right before Christmas in 2008 when they were visiting a Pediatric Dialysis Unit.  He had an effervescent personality!  Mommy has thought of him often and was looking forward to giving him my new book.  It was quite sad to hear the news.  We had just had an update about him at the end of March.  So it has been a difficult week - even though we had many "ups."

We look forward to celebrating Daddy's Day tomorrow!  Boomer and I got Daddy a special present and I know he will love it.  The weather should be nice and sunny, so we will have lots of time to play outside!

I included a slide show from the children's event this week.  Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.rudyslittleworld.com/gallery/images/Farmington%20in%20June.html

Have fun tomorrow.  Go Twins!  As you can tell - I'm from Minnesota, because I love to talk about the weather and I like the Minnesota Twins baseball team.

Love,
Rudy the Poodle that loves his Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment