Friday, June 3, 2011

Two Big Deliveries

The books are here!  The books are here!  I'm so excited, because my books are here!  If you could see me now, you'd know I was dancing.  I am so excited!  We've been waiting for a while.  And they look good.  Plus - we had another delivery that makes me very happy.  We ordered some special treats I can eat called "Gentle Snackers."  They are allowed on my special kidney diet, and I LOVE them!  I got two packages in the mail today.  Lucky me!

So today was a very happy day.  We played outside, but with the temperature being over 90 and lots of humidity, I couldn't stay out very long.  Mommy and I have to pay attention to that because of our kidneys.  We are both little and can get dehydrated quickly. 

Love,
Rudy the lucky well hydrated cute little poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment